12 Meal Regimentation Rules to Follow
1. Never eat food and drink water at the same time (water dilutes the minerals and vitamin content from foods)
2. Everyone must eat at least 5 meals a day. (Regardless of whether you weigh 110 pounds and want to gain weight or 310 pounds and want to lose weight.)
3. Protein powders and drinks are considered a meal.
4. Once you complete a meal you must wait at least 2 hours before eating your next meal. (When you eat meals in the right increments as described in your diet, it takes a minimum of 2 hours for proper digestion. If you eat before the 2 hours has elapsed; the food from the next meal will be stored as fat)
5. Never wait longer than 3 hours to have a meal unless you are sleeping or working out. (Your body’s internal metabolism starts to slow down after 3 hours of inactivity and begins to horde fat. It goes into Survival or starvation mode)
6. Any meal can be switched with a meal from an earlier or later time frame. (The eating times must stay the same or within the guidelines)
7. Any food can be replaced with foods not listed in the diet. (Just remember to match the protein you’re replacing and stay within the carbs and fat limits)
8. The water scheduled in your diet MUST be followed precisely. (70% of muscle fiber is water, 25% protein)
9. Nothing should go in your mouth unless it has been verified to meet your gram requirements.
10. Do not assume the Grilled chicken breast or any meal on a restaurant menu is “clean.” (Clean is without butter/margarine, olive or cooking oils)
11. You must wait 1 hour before working out if the pre workout meal has protein in it.
12. A complete meal consists of a protein food and carbohydrate food. Vegetables may or may not be in the meal but you do have to eat a certain amount each day (25 grams minimum) to build up fiber and mineral content.
12 Responses to “ 12 Meal Regimentation Rules to Follow ”
Having read this I thought it was rather informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this information together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!|
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope
you write again soon!
Superb post but I was wondering if you could write
a litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful
if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!
Hey very nice blog!
Hi friends, nice paragraph and pleasant urging commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.
I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to my
Very nice,keep up the good work!!!!!
Highly energetic article, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?
low price replica cartier [url=http://www.bmar13.com/cartier-panthere-watches-c-215.html]low price replica cartier[/url]
This is the perfect site for anyone who would like to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for years. Great stuff, just great!
I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious article on building
up new website.
My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.
Wow, fantastic blog format! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?
you make running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content material!
Leave a Reply to low price replica cartier